General Cable Corp (BGC) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
General Cable Corp (General Cable), a subsidiary of Prysmian Group, produces and sells wires and cables. It develops, designs, manufactures, markets and distributes copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty, construction and communications markets. General Cable also designs, integrates, and installs a turn-key basis for products including high and extra-high voltage terrestrial and submarine. The company caters to automotive, commercial audio/video, construction, data communications distribution, electrical distribution, electronics distribution, energy, industrial automation, industrial distribution, military, mining, oil, gas and petrochemical, professional A/V and broadcast, renewables, telecommunication and transit sectors. The company sells its products worldwide through an established network of sales offices and regional distribution centers throughout the world. General Cable is headquartered in Kentucky, the US.
General Cable Corp Key Recent Developments
May 07,2018: General Cable Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
May 03,2018: General Cable to Introduce New EmPowr CL Edge MV Cable
Feb 26,2018: General Cable Reports Fourth Quarter 2017 Results
Nov 01,2017: General Cable Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 02,2017: General Cable Reports Second Quarter 2017 ResultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.