Flanders Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Flanders Corporation (Flanders) is a designer, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of air filtration and related products. It is one of the largest US manufacturers of air filters. The company's product line includes disposable air filters, pleated air filters, medium and high efficiency rigid type ASHRAE filters, and HEPA and cleanroom filtration. Flanders caters to various markets including commercial and residential heating, semiconductor manufacturing, ventilation and air conditioning systems, ultra-pure materials, chemical, biological, radiological and materials processing, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, synthetics and nuclear power. Geographically, the company markets its products across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Flanders is headquartered in Washington, North Carolina, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Flanders Corporation - Key Facts
- Flanders Corporation - Key Operational Employees
- Flanders Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Flanders Corporation - History
- Flanders Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Flanders Corporation - Business Description
- Flanders Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Flanders Corporation - Strengths
- Flanders Corporation - Weaknesses
- Flanders Corporation - Opportunities
- Flanders Corporation - Threats
- Flanders Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Flanders Corporation, Key Facts
- Flanders Corporation, Key Operational Employees
- Flanders Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Flanders Corporation, History
- Flanders Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Flanders Corporation, Key Competitors