Exelon Generation Co LL.- Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Exelon Generation Co LLC (Exelon Generation), a subsidiary of Exelon Corp, is an energy company that generates, transmits and markets electricity. The company produces power from diverse resources such as nuclear, natural gas, natural gas and oil, hydroelectric, wind, solar, landfill gas and oil energy. It also sells renewable energy, natural gas and other energy-related products and services. The company serves wholesale and retail customers in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, New England, New York, Texas and other regions in the US and Canada. Its customers include distribution utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, financial institutions, and commercial, industrial, governmental, and residential. Exelon Generation is headquartered in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, the US.
Exelon Generation Co LLC Key Recent Developments
Jun 18,2020: ComEd announces comprehensive COVID-19 package to assist customers and communities in need
May 07,2020: Illinois nuclear plants set outage performance records while keeping their workers and communities safe during COVID-19
Mar 06,2020: Peach Bottom Atomic Power Station Receives Approval to Operate an Additional 20 Years
Mar 05,2020: Nine Mile Point Unit 2 Begins Planned Refueling Outage
Jan 27,2020: NRC Issues Final Environmental Impact Statement for Peach Bottom Subsequent License RenewalReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.