EDF Renewables Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EDF Renewables Inc (EDF Renewables), formerly, enXco, Inc., is an independent power producer and service provider. The company delivers grid-scale power: onshore and offshore wind, solar photovoltaic, and storage projects. Its major services include project management, asset management and operation, retrofits and upgrades, and maintenance of electricity generation projects. The company has operations across the US, Canada and Mexico. The company provides origination, development, transaction and construction services for offshore and onshore large-scale wind, solar photovoltaic and storage projects. It operates as a subsidiary of EDF Energies Nouvelles SA. EDF Renewables is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
EDF Renewables Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 22,2020: EDF Renewables North America Partners with Cubic Corporation on Integrated Energy System
Apr 16,2020: EDF revises its annual nuclear output forecast
Apr 14,2020: EDF: Update on the consequences of the Covid-19 sanitary crisis
Feb 27,2020: GE wins EDF-SITAC contract to install turbines in Indian project
Feb 19,2020: First Subsea provide Cable Protection Systems for NnGReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.