DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DRS Technologies, Inc. (DRS), a subsidiary of Leonardo, is a manufacturer and supplier of defense systems that provides integrated products, services and support. Its offerings include naval and maritime systems, ground combat mission command and network computing, global satellite communications and network infrastructure, aviation logistics and avionics systems, and intelligence and security solutions; communications and networks products. DRS also provides computing and information technology; defense systems; intelligence and security; power and propulsion; surveillance, reconnaissance and EOIR; and sustainment, logistics and advanced services. The company serves military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. DRS is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Facts
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - History
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Business Description
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strengths
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Threats
- DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 5
- DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 6
- DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
- DRS Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
- DRS Technologies, Inc., History 12
- DRS Technologies, Inc., Other Locations 16
- DRS Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
- DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 23