Cyprotex Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Cyprotex Ltd (Cyprotex), a subsidiary of Evotec AG is a provider of ADME-Tox contract research services. It provides these services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, cosmetics/personal care and chemical industries. The company’s core capabilities include high quality mechanistic toxicology, in vitro ADME screening services, and high content toxicology screening services, including proprietary CellCiphr toxicity prediction technology, predictive modelling using QSAR and PBPK techniques, including Cloe PK for in vivo PK prediction, and a range of endocrine and skin, ocular disruption services. Cyprotex partners with various organizations within the cosmetics and personal care industry, biotech and pharmaceutical industry, and the chemical industry. The company's operations are primarily carried out in the UK and the US. Cyprotex is headquartered in Nether Alderley, Cheshire, the UK.
Cyprotex Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 26,2017: Cyprotex, an Evotec Company, Expands into New UK Facility at Alderley Park
Nov 29,2016: Cyprotex: Launch of in vitro h-CLAT Service for assessing skin sensitisation
Oct 06,2016: Cyprotex: New DDI-Fusion Combines Chemical Structure with In Vitro Data to Predict Human Drug-Drug Interactions
Sep 26,2016: Cyprotex: Cyprotex appoint new Director of US Operations
Sep 26,2016: Cyprotex appoint new Director of US OperationsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.