Covid-19 Impact on Construction in Mexico (Update 3)
GlobalData expects the construction industry to contract by 8% in 2020, with further downward revisions likely if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Mexico’s construction industry, includin.-
Reasons to Buy
- Mexico’s construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Mexico’s construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- Contact Us
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Construction Value-Add, real terms, 2013=100 (in MXN billion, Unadjusted)
- Total Exports, Mexico (US$ Billion)
- Industrial Production Volume Index, Mexico (Unadjusted, 2013=100)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Mexico
- Contractor Impact Index, Mexico