Covid-19 Impact on Construction in Kuwait (Update 3)
GlobalData expects the construction industry to contract by 7.8% in 2020, with the possibility of further downwards revision in the short-term if activity is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Kuwait’s construction industry, includin.-
Reasons to Buy
- Kuwait’s construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Kuwait’s construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- Contact Us
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Total export value, Kuwait (KWD Million)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Kuwait
- Contractor Impact Index, Kuwait