Construction in Israel - COVID-19 Sector Impact - (Update 2)
GlobalData expects the construction industry to contract by 1.1% in 2020, with the high likelihood of downward revisions if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Israel's construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- Israel's construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Israel's construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- List of Figures
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Israel, Total exports (in ILS billion)
- Israel, Tourist arrivals (in thousands)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Israel
- Contractor Impact Index, Israel