Construction in The US: COVID-19 Sector Impact (Update 2)
GlobalData expects the construction industry to contract by 6.5% in 2020, with a further downward revision likely if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on the US construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- The US construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the US construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- Contact Us
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- The US Unemployment Weekly Claims (Seasonally Adjusted, in thousands)
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Value of Construction Put in Place, The US (US$ Billion, Seasonally Adjusted)
- Total New Housing Units Permit Authorized, the US (Seasonally Adjusted, Numbers)
- New Home Sales, the US (Seasonally Adjusted, Numbers)
- WTI Crude Oil Price (US$ per barrel)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, The US
- Contractor Impact Index, The US