Connected Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Connected Energy, formerly BPL Global LLC, is a provider of smart grid solutions for electric utilities. The company offers energy resource management and advanced demand management solutions for electric utilities. It offers Connected Energy, a demand management solution for advanced distribution automation; direct load controllers that enable load management of a range of residential and light commercial loads; and smart thermostats. The company also provides grid management solution for monitoring the distribution network supporting advanced distribution automation; data analytics solution; and distributed energy resources management solution. It also offers various services such as marketing and installation, communications network, hosting, operation and maintenance, and others. Connected Energy is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Connected Energy - Key Facts
- Connected Energy - Key Employees
- Connected Energy - Key Employee Biographies
- Connected Energy - Major Products and Services
- Connected Energy - History
- Connected Energy - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Connected Energy - Business Description
- Connected Energy - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Connected Energy - Strengths
- Connected Energy - Weaknesses
- Connected Energy - Opportunities
- Connected Energy - Threats
- Connected Energy - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Connected Energy, Key Facts
- Connected Energy, Key Employees
- Connected Energy, Key Employee Biographies
- Connected Energy, Major Products and Services
- Connected Energy, History
- Connected Energy, Key Competitors