Competitor Profile: Moneyfarm
Moneyfarm is a digital wealth management company, launched in 2012 in Italy after being founded in 2011. Moneyfarm uses its digital wealth management platform to provide independent investment advisory services. Currently Moneyfarm is available in Italy, the UK, and Germany.
The report provides information and insights into Moneyfarm, including -
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence.
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services.
- Comparative assessment with key competitors.
- Information on its revenue model and market potential.
Reasons to buy
- In February 2016, Moneyfarm launched in the UK.
- In February 2017, Moneyfarm partnered with Uber.
- In November 2018, Moneyfarm acquired German robo-advisor vaamo.
- Gain insight into Moneyfarm’s business operations and key events.
- Learn about its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the robo-advice industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
- Historic Milestones
- SWOT Analysis
- Revenue Model
- Partner Merchants
- Products & Services
- Market Potential
- Marketing & Advertising