Competitor Profile: Julius Baer
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of Julius Baer's private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in Zurich, Julius Baer is a Swiss private bank that provides clients with a range of wealth management services. All private banking activities are listed under Julius Baer Group.
Reasons to buy
- Julius Baer’s business is now organized into three regions: Switzerland & Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; Asia Pacific; and the Americas.
- Julius Baer’s strategy is focused on investing in core markets with prospects for growth.
- The group is investing in technology to provide services that meet the specific preferences of clients and to offer a consistent client experience. Julius Baer is also partnering with fintech firms to boost its digital offering for clients.
- The group reported a weak financial performance in 2018. It recorded the least revenue growth since 2013. Its cost/revenue ratio continues to lag behind the competitor average.
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Julius Baer and its private banking business, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand its current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover Julius Baer's key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about its private banking marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
- Executive Summary
- Financial Performance
- Customers & Products
- Marketing & Advertising