H&M Company Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
H&M Company Inc (H&M) is an engineering and construction service provider. It provides plan, design, develop and build services for a wide range of construction projects. The company’s services portfolio includes site selection and analysis; architecture and engineering; pre-construction services; construction; self-perform capabilities; industrial services; and project financing build-to-suit lease. It also carries out facility planning, design, construction, start-up, construction financing, permanent financing and lease structure. The company serves various sectors including manufacturing, heavy industrial, power, distribution, office, and institutional industries. The company has operations and serves clients in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. H&M is headquartered in Jackson, Tennessee, the US.
H&M Company Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 04,2018 Clothing retailer H&M reports $12.9bn sales in H1 2018
May 23,2018 E.ON, H&M Group, Scania and Siemens Form a Coalition to Accelerate Decarbonisation of Heavy Transport Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- H&M Company Inc - Key Facts
- H&M Company Inc - Key Employees
- H&M Company Inc - Key Operational Employees
- H&M Company Inc - Major Products and Services
- H&M Company Inc - History
- H&M Company Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- H&M Company Inc - Business Description
- H&M Company Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- H&M Company Inc - Strengths
- H&M Company Inc - Weaknesses
- H&M Company Inc - Opportunities
- H&M Company Inc - Threats
- H&M Company Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 04, 2018: Clothing retailer H&M reports $12.9bn sales in H1 2018
- May 23, 2018: E.ON, H&M Group, Scania and Siemens Form a Coalition to Accelerate Decarbonisation of Heavy Transport
- Section 4 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- H&M Company Inc, Key Facts
- H&M Company Inc, Key Employees
- H&M Company Inc, Key Operational Employees
- H&M Company Inc, Major Products and Services
- H&M Company Inc, History
- H&M Company Inc, Other Locations
- H&M Company Inc, Subsidiaries
- H&M Company Inc, Key Competitors