The Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Cleveland Clinic) is a non-profit, multi-specialty medical organization, providing clinical and hospital care services. It operates through a network of hospitals and clinics. It integrates its services with research and educational institutes. Cleveland Clinic’s network of facilities includes regional hospitals; regional care centers; a children’s hospital; a research labs and facilities for pathology and cancer, eye, heart and urologic care. Cleveland Clinic has various specialty and sub-specialty departments, providing services in the areas of dermatology, oncology, pediatrics, pain management, ophthalmology, orthopedics and respiratory, among others. It has presence in Florida and Nevada, the US; Canada; and Abu Dhabi, the UAE. Cleveland Clinic is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2019: NeurologyLive expands strategic alliance partnership program with Cleveland Clinic
Apr 15,2019: Helmsley Charitable Trust Grants $4.3 Million to Develop Tools for the Clinical Testing of Anti-fibrotic Treatments for Crohn’s Disease Patients
Apr 04,2019: Cleveland Clinic Children’s Center for Autism awarded department of defense research grants
Apr 02,2019: HIMSS and Cleveland Clinic Collaborate on Patient Experience: Empathy + Innovation Summit
Mar 25,2019: Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital selects Novarad for enterprise imaging, specialized image managementReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.