CertainTeed Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CertainTeed Corporation (CertainTeed), a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain S.A. is a manufacturer of building materials. The company's product portfolio include exterior and interior building products such as roofing, vinyl and fiber cement siding, trim, fence, railing, decking, foundations, insulation, gypsum, ceilings, and pipe products. It also offers design tools through several brands which provide design tips, project ideas, and current trends to transform space. CertainTeed also manufactures vinyl pipes and fittings for water supply and drainage systems; and pipe systems for industrial, mining, irrigation and pressurized drilling applications. The company offers products to residential and commercial buildings. The company has operations in the US and Canada. CertainTeed is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, the US.
CertainTeed Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 12,2018: Allied Solar division to distribute CertainTeed solar systems nationwide
Oct 03,2018: Renoworks Latest Platform Upgrade Showcased in CertainTeed Enhanced ColorView Visualization Tool
Oct 03,2018: RENOWORKS LATEST PLATFORM UPGRADE SHOWCASED IN CERTAINTEED® ENHANCED COLORVIEW® VISUALIZATION TOOL
Aug 24,2018: EPA and justice department reach $365,000 settlement with certainteed for alleged safe drinking water violations
Jul 23,2018: CertainTeed Solar Installer certification now offered through Solar Energy InternationalReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.