Case Study: Woodside Energy - Internet of Things (IoT): Learning's from the use of Woodside Energy - Internet of Things (IoT)
Case Study: Woodside Energy - Internet of Things (IoT), a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of a IBM Watson technology and cognitive computing tools within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to buy
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client’s business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company’s future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Woodside Energy , identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using ‘Internet of Things ’.
- The report drives special focus on Woodside Energy’s deployment of IBM Watson technology and cognitive computing tools and the benefits the company realized following the technology’s deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
- Executive Summary
- Business Challenges
- Solutions Deployed
- Deployment Process & Challenges
- Benefits Realized
- Next Steps