Case Study: Saudi Aramco - Virtual Reality Training System: Learning's from the use of Virtual Reality (VR) Training System in Energy
Case Study: Saudi Aramco - Virtual Reality Training System, a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of a virtual reality training system within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to buy
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client’s business, technology under focus and technology vendor details.
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company’s future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Saudi Aramco, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using ‘Virtual Reality Training System’.
- The report drives special focus on Saudi Aramco’s deployment of ‘virtual reality training system’ and the benefits the company realized following the technology’s deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
- The report also provides an insight into the client-vendor collaboration for implementing IT solutions.
- Executive Summary
- Business Challenges
- Solutions Deployed
- Deployment Process & Challenges
- Benefits Realized
- Next Steps