Cape Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cape Plc (Cape), a subsidiary of Altrad Investment Authority SAS, is a provider of building and maintenance services for industrial assets. Its portfolio includes scaffolding, mobile elevated work platforms, insulation, coatings, fireproofing, design and engineering, and operation and maintenance. The company also offers refractory linings, environmental services, inspection, heat exchanger replacement and refurbishment and asset integrity services. Cape serves various markets such as chemicals, offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities, power generation, minerals and mining, steel, marine and other industrial markets. The company has presence in various countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Cape is headquartered in Goldthorpe, the UK.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Cape Plc - Key Facts
- Cape Plc - Key Employees
- Cape Plc - Key Operational Employees
- Cape Plc - Major Products and Services
- Cape Plc - History
- Cape Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cape Plc - Business Description
- Cape Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cape Plc - Strengths
- Cape Plc - Weaknesses
- Cape Plc - Opportunities
- Cape Plc - Threats
- Cape Plc - Key Competitors
- Cape Plc, Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Cape Plc, Key Facts
- Cape Plc, Key Employees
- Cape Plc, Key Operational Employees
- Cape Plc, Major Products and Services
- Cape Plc, History
- Cape Plc, Subsidiaries
- Cape Plc, Key Competitors
- Cape Plc, Recent Deals Summary