Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S (BWSC), a subsidiary of MESCO Denmark A/S, is an engineering, procuring and contracting company that develops, builds, owns and operates engine-based and boiler-based power plants. The company also develops, operates and undertakes contracts for medium to large-scale power plants. BWSC handles projects for conventional fossil-fueled power plants, renewable and waste-to-energy technologies. It undertakes project development, plant design, construction, rehabilitation, operation and maintenance, and financing activities. The major activities include provision of tailored power plants, provision of power plant generation services, and investments in power plants. The company also develops Independent Power Producer projects. BWSC is headquartered in Allerod, Denmark.
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor AS Key Recent Developments
Aug 30,2019: MAN Energy Solutions inaugurates new dual-fuel power plant in Benin
Oct 31,2018: Kayes Power Plant in Mali has successfully commenced operation
Sep 13,2018: BWSC Kent has successfully commenced Renewable Energy Plant operations
Aug 21,2018: Power plant fuels local development
Jun 29,2018: BWSC to supply Bermudas most efficient power plantReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.