Bechtel Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel) is a provider of engineering, construction and project management services. The company’s major services include construction, master planning, tunneling, finance, engineering, procurement, sustainability solutions, feasibility studies, project and program management, testing and commissioning, startup and operations, technology licensing and consulting and financing and equity investments. It provides these services to energy, transportation, infrastructure, communications, mining and metals, oil and gas, chemicals, water, defense and nuclear, and government customers across the world. The company operates through its subsidiaries and regional offices across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Bechtel is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Bechtel Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 16,2018: Bechtel and Cheniere deliver first LNG at Corpus Christi
Nov 15,2018: Bechtel and Cheniere deliver LNG ahead of schedule on US Gulf Coast
Nov 14,2018: Bechtel selected to participate in U.S. Versatile test reactor program
Oct 23,2018: Bechtel opens office in Downtown Los Angeles
Oct 22,2018: Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billion...Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.