Axpo Holding AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Axpo Holding AG (Axpo) is an energy utility. It produces, trades and sells energy. The company generates electricity using nuclear, gas, hydro and other renewable sources. Axpo trades electricity, oil, biomass, coal, natural gas, CO2 certificates and green certificates for energy from renewable sources. It is owned by the Canton of Zurich, AFW Energie AG and Canton of Aargau among others. Axpo owns and operates power plants and distribution grids; and provides risk and portfolio management, customer services, grid and system operation, and data network services. The company has operations in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and other countries in Europe, and in the US. Axpo is headquartered in Baden, Aargau, Switzerland.
Axpo Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Jan 27,2020: Axpo takes over power marketing of Global Tech I offshore wind farm
Jan 22,2020: Axpo supplies Sunrise with electricity from hydro-power
Dec 11,2019: Axpo significantly increased its operating result – success in trading and renewables
Nov 28,2019: Axpo plans first large-scale, alpine solar plant in Switzerland
Nov 10,2019: Axpo subsidiary Volkswind inaugurates wind farm in FranceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.