Avnet, Inc (AVT) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Avnet, Inc (Avnet) is a distributor of electronic components, IT solutions and services, embedded subsystems, and enterprise computer, networking and storage products and software. The company supplies these products directly as received from suppliers or through customized solutions to clients. It also offers assembly and other value-added services to its clients. Avnet’s products and services cater to original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, electronic manufacturing services providers, systems integrators, independent software vendors and value-added resellers. The company offers its services to a wide range of industries , such as aerospace and defense, automotive and transportation, communications, energy, healthcare institutions, home and building automation, lighting and wearable. Avnet conducts its business operations across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.
Avnet, Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 27,2017: Avnet reports first quarter fiscal 2018 results
Aug 09,2017: Avnet reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 results
Aug 09,2017: Avnet reports Q4 and fiscal year 2017 results
Aug 09,2017: Avnet announces plan for chief financial officer transition
Apr 27,2017: Avnet reports third quarter fiscal year 2017 resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.