Augmented Reality (AR) in Furniture Retail - Anthropologie
Augmented Reality (AR) in Furniture Retail - Anthropologie, a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of Artificial Intelligence chatbots within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to buy
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client’s business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Imperatives: This section provides an overview of the business objectives to implement the technology.
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company’s future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of SBI, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using ‘Artificial Intelligence chatbot’.
- The report drives special focus on SBI’s launch of ‘Artificial Intelligence chatbot’ and the benefits the company realized following the technology’s deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
- 1. Context
- 2. Key Imperatives
- 3. Solutions Deployed
- 4. Benefits Realized
- 5. Challenges
- 6. Next Steps
- 7. Appendix