Alfa Laval Aalborg AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Alfa Laval Aalborg A/S (Alfa Laval Aalborg), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alfa Laval AB, is one of the equipment and service suppliers to key industrial markets and the marine sector. The company specializes in the manufacture and supply of thermal fluid systems, inert gas systems, and shell and tube heat exchangers. It serves four business segments, namely, shipbuilding, marine service, oil and gas and industry. The company’s products and service portfolio includes marine boilers and heat exchangers; inert gas systems; exhaust gas cleaning; water treatment systems; thermal fluid systems; floating production systems; industrial boilers and global after sales. The company also provides global after sale services such as repairs and upgrades, inspection, spare parts, replacement, and boiler rental services. It has engineering centers in Aalborg, Rotterdam, Kobe, Nijmegen, Rauma, Sydney, Singapore, and Petropolis and manufacturing facilities in China, Brazil, Denmark, and Vietnam. Alfa Laval Aalborg is headquartered at Aalborg, Denmark.
The company’s strategic intent is to expand business portfolio, through organic and inorganic growth prospects. To this end, it completed acquisition of Aalborg Industries Holding A/S, which provides heat transfer systems including boilers and thermal fluid systems, as well as inert gas systems.
Alfa Laval Aalborg AS Key Recent Developments
Jan 05,2017: Anantha Padmanabhan appointed Managing Director, Alfa Laval
Dec 27,2016: Alfa Laval PureBallast now has U.S. Coast Guard type approval
Sep 21,2016: US Coast Guard type approval application filed for Alfa Laval PureBallast ballast water treatment system
May 20,2016: Breakthrough order for Alfa Laval PureNOx Prime on five VLECsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.