Albany Molecular Research Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is a contract research development and manufacturing organization. Its service portfolio includes drug discovery and development, manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API); process scale up development of fine chemicals and aseptic filling services for preclinical, clinical and commercial projects; manufacture of drug product for new and generic drugs and project management services. The company serves pharmaceutical, agrochemical, detergent, cosmetics and other industries. AMRI offers drug discovery and development services across various therapeutic areas, including infectious diseases, CNS, metabolic disorders, cardiovascular, and oncology, among others. It has presence in North America, Europe and Asia. AMRI is headquartered in Albany, New York, the US.
Albany Molecular Research Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 30,2020: AMRI increases hydroxychloroquine sulfate API production in U.S. to meet potential COVID-19 demand
Apr 23,2020: AMRI leads the industry in highest ranking from SafeBridge for highly potent compound safety
Dec 02,2019: John Ratliff named CEO of Albany Molecular Research
Sep 12,2019: Translate Bio announces strategic manufacturing agreement with AMRI in support of messenger RNA (mRNA) manufacturingReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.