ARRIS International PLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations.
The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ARRIS International PLC (ARRIS), is a subsidiary of CommScope Holding Company Inc, a provider of communications, entertainment and networking technology. The company is involved in the design, engineering and supply of set-tops; broadband access infrastructure platforms; voice and data customer premises equipment; and digital video and IPTV distribution systems. Its service portfolio includes repair and refurbishment, technical support, and system design and integration. ARRIS provides its services to cable and telephone operators; digital broadcast satellite operators; and media programmers for delivering voice, media, and IP data services to their subscribers. The company markets its services through its sales force and retails channels. It has business presence in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Israel, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the US, the Netherlands and Spain. ARRIS is headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, the US.
ARRIS International PLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: ARRIS releases financial results for Q2 2018
Jun 14,2018: ARRIS hires Ian Whiting as new president of Ruckus Networks
May 02,2018: ARRIS releases Q1 2018 financial results
Feb 15,2018: ARRIS reports preliminary and unaudited financial results for Q4 and full year 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.