Electric Generating Set Market in Western Europe to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Western Europe to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for electric generating sets in different Western European countries. The package includes electric generating set country reports from the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
The research includes historic data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the electric generating set market in different Western European countries?
- How is the electric generating set market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the questions:
- Overall electric generating set market size, 2010-2021
- Electric generating set market size by product segment, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall electric generating set market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall electric generating set market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market Potential Rates of the overall electric generating set market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Diesel generating sets (output less than 75 kVA)
Diesel generating sets (output 75-375 kVA)
Diesel generating sets (output over 375 kVA)
Generating sets (spark ignition engine)
Generating sets (wind powered)
Other electric generating sets
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the electric generating set market in different Western European countries to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the online download version of this report is for a global site license and is delivered as a zip file.