The Nanocellulose Report 2020
The global nanocellulose market, encompassing Cellulose nanofibers (CNF) and Microfibrilated Cellulose (MFC), Cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) and Bacterial cellulose (BC), has accelerated over the last few years as producers in Japan and to a lesser extent North America and Europe bring products to market. The development of these remarkable materials has compelled major paper and pulp producers to gravitate their traditonal business towards advanced biorefineries, which have met with initial success and resulted in production capacity increases.
These bio-based materials are abundant, renewable and inexpensive but are extremely strong, durable, and lightweight, non-toxic and are lower cost than other advanced materials and nanomaterials. Used as a materials additive and in composites, nanocellulose will help to drive the global move away from oil-based plastics and products to sustainable, bio-based alternatives.
Future Markets, Inc., publisher of the first ever market report on Nanocellulose in 2011, presents The Nanocellulose Report 2020, the most comprehensive and up-to date report on nanocellulose currently available, by the world’s leading market authority on nanocellulose. Profiling over 90 companies, the report provides key information for investors and executives to enable them to understand and take advantage of the opportunities provided by nanocellulose.
Purchasers of The Nanocellulose Report 2020 will receive updates for 12 months (access to online file repository) an. A must-have for anyone interested in the business and investment opportunities in nanocellulose, The Nanocellulose Report 2020 contains:
• Unique market assessment tools to assess the viability of nanocellulose, by market, and application.
• Tabular data on current nanocellulose products.
• Market assessment by nanocellulose type
• Assessment of nanocellulose by market including applications, key benefits, market megatrends, market drivers for use of nanocellulose, technology drawbacks, competing materials, estimated consumption of nanocellulose to 2030 and main OEMs in each market with potential interest in nanocellulose for product integration.
• Graphical depictions of nanocellulose applications by market.
• In depth-assessment of nanocellulose producer and distributor pricing in 2020.
• Global market for graphene in tons, by sector, historical and forecast to 2030.
• In-depth profiles of nanocellulose producers including products, production capacities, manufacturing methods, collaborations, licensing, customers and target markets. Companies profiled include Granbio, Asahi Kasei, Cellucomp, Chuetsu Pulp & Paper, Daio Paper, DKS, Fiberlean, Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. Innventia AB, KRI, Inc., Melodea, Nippon Paper, Oji and many more.
• Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and demand.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook