Latin America Generator Set Market, Forecast to 2021
The focus of this research service is to analyze the drivers and restraints that affect the growth of the Latin American generator set market. Factors including unreliable power supply, higher power demand, construction, mining and O&G industries' growth, and increasing digitization and computing demands are likely to drive the demand for generator sets during the next five years. The study also addresses the future and present market opportunities in Latin America as well as the challenges faced by industry participants in a rapidly changing environment.
The current market size for 2016 is provided for each segment and forecast till 2021. Forecasts by competitive revenue and unit shipments for natural gas generators and diesel generators are also provided. Revenue and units are tracked and forecast by power range inclusive of:
End user segments including commercial, industrial, and residential generators are monitored, additionally revenue is predicted by application including peak shaving, prime power, and stand-by.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2016 and 2021?
• How will the structure of the market change with time?
• Is there any development with the products/segments offered today?
• What are the specific market/technology trends influencing this market?
• Are the generator sets offered today meeting customers’ needs, or is additional development needed?
• What are the major sales channels for this market and what is their future development?
Why Partner with Frost & Sullivan?
• We have a robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings: Frost & Sullivan has established relationships with the leading participants in the value chain of the generator sets market with which it performs primary research for the purpose of its research services.
• We are subject matter experts with 35 years of Energy and Environment experience researching and tracking generator set markets generating reliable information.
• Our team of industry experts has multidisciplinary background in engineering, business studies and market strategy.
• We bring a solution that integrates our expertise areas to develop fact-driven strategies: Frost & Sullivan analyst team has performed analysis of the generators market from various perspectives including:
Segment: Stationary, portable and rental generators.
Fuel: Gas and diesel generators.
End User: Residential, commercial and industrial generators
Geography: Global and regional including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa among others.
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher