Global Generator Sets Database
The Global Generator Sets database monitors and forecasts growth opportunities and growth outlooks for applications and end user segments affecting the Global Genset Market. The database covers historical data from 2000 and forecasts through 2020. Revenue and unit forecasts in key performance areas will get companies ahead of the competition. We provide information on the regions to look at for future investment along with growth strategies. The database covers revenues and unit shipments for natural gas generators and diesel generators. Market metrics are provided for North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa and Middle East. Revenue and units are tracked and forecasted by power range inclusive of <30kw, 30-60kw, 60-150kw, 150-300kw, 300-500kw, 500-1000kw, and 1000-3000kw. End user segments including commercial gensets, industrial gensets, and residential gensets are monitored, additionally revenue is predicted by application including peak shaving, prime power, and stand by.
This study will answer
1. Which regions and countries have the highest revenue and which have the highest growth potential?
2. Which end users already have a high proportion of the market? Which are most ready for expansion?
3. How will the structure of the market change with time?
The study covers the Global Genset Market from three basic angles
1. Revenue Generation and Unit Shipment
3. Key End User
4. Additional analysis by Application
This research follows a rigorous research methodology including
1. Aligned datasets from a variety of sources including in-house Frost & Sullivan data, published reports, additional data such as government information, trade journals and publications
2. Developed a historical and macro view of each region's genset revenue and unit shipment by fuel from 2000 to 2014.
3. 2015 to 2020 forecast is made based on our internal market modeling. Frost & Sullivan's bottom-up approach combined with top-down evaluation
The combined secondary and primary approach of covering interviews with the maximum possible stakeholders (OEMs, distributors, etc.) ensures high accuracy for the quantitative analysis and the ability to cross-check and constantly revalidates market numbers while weeding out misinformation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook