European Total Membrane Systems Market, Forecast to 2021
This study provides an in-depth insight on the European membrane systems market in 2016 covering membrane systems like microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, and nanofiltration that are used for treating water and wastewater for both municipal and industrial segments, as well as the membrane bioreactor system (MBR) market for both industrial and municipal segment across various regions in Europe.
Segmentation and Scope:
• Application Segment
o Municipal Water
o Municipal Wastewater
o Industrial Water
o Industrial Wastewater
• Membrane Type
o Low Pressure Membranes
o High Pressure Membranes
2. Reverse Osmosis
o Membrane Bioreactor Systems (MBR)
• Membrane Material
Apart from providing market trends for the type of membranes, it provides data about trends of membrane material, i.e., polymeric and ceramic membranes as well. The market size for 2016 is $1.33 billion and is calculated based on the installed base of membranes in the municipal and industrial segments. The study also provides a 5-year forecast of revenue and cumulative installed base with 2016 as the base year. It also includes the latest trends influencing the market and future opportunities for different membranes in the municipal and industrial segments in Europe. The highlight of the study is the information on the cumulative installed base of membranes for water and wastewater treatment industrial and municipal segments. The cumulative installed base will indicate the addressed and addressable markets in regions like UK, Germany, France, Iberia, Italy, Scandinavia, Alpine, and Benelux.
Key Question this Study will Answer:
• Is the market growing and how long will it continue to grow?
• What are the major factors that drive the growth of the membrane systems market in Europe?
• What are the growth opportunities for different application and end-user segments?
• What is the competitive landscape of the markets covered in the study?
• Will the companies/products/services continue to exist or will they be acquired by other companies? What are the key growth strategies for long-term sustainability of the companies?
• What are the Mega Trends in the membrane systems market?
The study provides an in-depth insight on the cumulative installed base of membranes in water and wastewater treatment. The cumulative installed base will be a great indicator in identifying addressed markets and addressable market. As the revenue forecast from 2016 to 2021 is based on the cumulative installed base, growth in municipal segment will be sporadic while exhibiting steady growth in the industrial segment.
Key Companies Covered in this Study
• GE Water and Process Technologies
• Nanostone Water
• PCI Membranes
• Kubota Corporation (Europe)
• Toray Membrane
• Nalco Company
• Dow Water & Process Solutions
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher