DelveInsight's ""Pertussis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2032"" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Pertussis epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2019-2032
The DelveInsight Pertussis epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Pertussis by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Pertussis in the US, Europe, and Japan. The report covers the detailed information of the Pertussis epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
Pertussis Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Pertussis epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Pertussis epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Pertussis epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2019 to 2032. It also helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Pertussis Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Pertussis epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Pertussis epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2019 to 2032.
The DelveInsight Pertussis report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report
• The Pertussis report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
• The Pertussis Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the global trends of Pertussis in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
• The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Pertussis in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
• The report helps recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM for the patient population
• The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Pertussis
• The report provides the segmentation of the Pertussis epidemiology
• 11-year Forecast of Pertussis epidemiology
• 7MM Coverage
• Prevalent and Diagnosed Cases of Pertussis
• Cases of Pertussis by Mutation Types
• Pertussis Cases associated with Clinical Manifestations
We interview, KOLs and SME's opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered
• What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Pertussis?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the Pertussis epidemiology across 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
• What would be the total number of patients of Pertussis across the 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
• Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
• At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
• What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of Pertussis?
• What are the currently available treatments of Pertussis?
Reasons to buy
The Pertussis Epidemiology report will allow the user to -
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Pertussis market
• Quantify patient populations in the global Pertussis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Pertussis therapeutics in each of the markets covered
• Understand the magnitude of Pertussis population by its epidemiology
• The Pertussis Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
• Patient Segmentation
• Disease Risk & Burden
• Risk of disease by the segmentation
• Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Please Note: Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 5-7 working days of order.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook