Global Contrast Media Injectors Market - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Market Share and Forecasts (2019-2026)
Growing demand for minimally invasive treatment methods, Rapid increase in usage of medical imaging devices like CT, MRI etc., is driving the growth of global Contrast Media Injectors (CMI) market. However, risks involved in the process and the high cost of the equipment is restraining the growth of the market.
According to WHO reports, an incidence rate of cancer among the population is increasing, especially in North America and the Asia Pacific regions. This situation is increasing the demand for the radiology segment, which in turn is affecting the global demand for CMI devices.
CT device segment is expected to continue the lead throughout the forecast period.
The inclusion of IT-enabled devices in almost all the diagnostic process and treatments are likely to affect the global demand of the CMI market.
The market is segmented by number of heads, Devices, Portability, Application and end users. By devices the market is further classified as CT, MRI, Angiography, and others. CT Injector system is taking the major share in this segment, need for immediate decision making in diagnosis and treatment of the disease is driving the growth of the CT segment.
By application, the market is segmented as Interventional Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Interventional Radiology and Others.
The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
North America is leading the global CMI market. Growing number of cancer patients, Modernization of healthcare infrastructure, incorporation of software and IT technologies into healthcare are fuelling the demand in this region.
The report profiles the following companies, which include Bracco Imaging, Guerbet Group, Imaxeon, Medtron, Nemoto, M. Schilling GmbH Medical Products, PTM-Network Services GmbH, Shenzhen Anke High-Tech, Ulrich Medical, and Vivid Imaging
Scope Of The Report:
By Number of Heads
By End User
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report
• Visualize the composition of the CMI market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in CMI by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the CMI market - level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key CMI products of all major market players
Raw Material & Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
Service Providers/ Buyers
Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
Education & Research Institutes
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook