Global Reed Sensors Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Sensing Type (High Voltage Reed Sensor, High Temperature Reed Sensor, Metal Detection Reed Sensor), Mount Type (Surface Mount Reed Sensor, Thread Mount Reed Sensor, Panel Mount Reed Sensor), Contact Position (Form A, Form B, Form C), Industry Vertical (Automotive, Electronic, IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare, Robotics & Automation, Aerospace, Construction, Safety & Security, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America)
A reed sensor is a device which is manufactured using a reed switch which includes additional functionality. When joined with a permanent magnet they are the best method of detecting and sensing metal, liquid level, flow and proximity. For example, the capability to withstand vibration or higher shock, molded packages with inbuilt magnets for form E or B type operation, easier mounting for automatic pick and place before SMD reflow, additional intelligent circuitry among others.
The major benefits associated with this reed sensors are that they are free from contamination, safe to use in explosive and in the harsh environment. The major applicability of reed sensors is seen in automotive, electronics and IT & telecommunication among others.
Global reed sensors market is segmented into four notable segments which are sensing type, mount type, contact position and industry vertical.
• On the basis of sensing type, the market is segmented into high voltage reed sensor, high temperature reed sensor and metal detection reed sensor.
• On the basis of mount type, the market is segmented into surface mount reed sensor, thread mount reed sensor and panel mount reed sensor.
• On the basis of contact position, the market is segmented into form A, form B and form C.
• On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into automotive, electronic, IT & telecommunication, healthcare, robotics & automation, aerospace, construction, safety & security and others.
Some of the major players operating in global reed sensors market are:
• Standex International Corporation
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
• Littelfuse, Inc
• Airtac International Group
• Aleph America Corporation
• BERNSTEIN AG
• COTO TECHNOLOGY
• HNC Group
• HSI SENSING
• GEMÜ Group
• ifm electronic gmbh
• Madison Company, Inc
• MULTICE GROUP
• NTE Electronics, Inc.
• PIC GmbH
• Reed Switch Developments Corp.
• Soway Tech Limited
• Switch Technology Günther
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook