Global Flowmeters Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Global Flowmeters Market By Type (Positive Displacement, Differential Pressure, Vortex, Magnetic, Coriolis, Thermal, Ultrasonic, Turbine, Paddle Wheel and Others), Product Type (Analog and Digital), Transmission Method (Wired and Wireless), Measured Medium (Liquid/slurry, Gases and Steam), End user (Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology, Cosmetics, Water and Wastewater, Pulp and Paper, Metals and Mining, Power/Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Petrochemical and Refining, Textiles and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Flowmeters are those measuring tools that measure linear, nonlinear, mass or volumetric flow rate of a liquid or a gas having huge range of applications in chemical factories, food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical factories, oil and gas plants. Flowmeters has the capability for measuring both direction of flow (forward and reverse); highly suitable in extreme pressure and temperature. There are different types of flowmeters available depending on the industry. Some of the common types of flowmeters include differential pressure, electromagnetic, ultrasonic flowmeters and coriolis.
Flowmeters market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, transmission method, measured medium and end-user.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into positive displacement, differential pressure, vortex, magnetic, coriolis, thermal, ultrasonic, turbine, paddle wheel and others.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into analog and digital
• On the basis of transmission method, the market is segmented into wired and wireless
• On the basis of measured medium, the market is segmented into liquid, gases and steam
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into food and beverages, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, cosmetics, water and wastewater, pulp and paper, metals and mining, power/energy, oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemical and refining, textiles and others
Some of the major players operating in global flowmeters market are
• Emerson Electric Co.
• Azbil Corporation
• Baker Hughes Company
• Schneider Electric
• Yokogawa Electric Corporation
• Badger Meter, Inc
• PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
• Sensirion AG
• SICK AG
• Honeywell International Inc
• KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH
• Flow Meter Group
• Endress+Hauser Management AG
• THERMAL INSTRUMENTS CO.
• KEYENCE CORPORATION
• ifm electronic gmbh
• Sierra Instruments Inc.
• McCrometer, Inc.
• Katronic Technologies Ltd.
• Max Machinery, Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook