Global Epoxy Composites Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Type (Glass Fiber, Cotton Fiber and Paper Fiber), Resin Type (Epoxy Resin, Phenolic Resin and Melamine Resin), Manufacturing Process (Lay-Up, Compression Molding, Resin Injection, Resin Transfer Molding, Filament Winding and Pultrusion), End-User (Aerospace & Defence, Automotive & Transportation, Marine and Oil & Gas, Wind Energy, Sporting & Consumer Goods, Electrical & Electronics, Construction and Others) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa)
Epoxy composites can be defined as an advance level of composite material which are lighter in weight and resist corrosion, flexible in nature and dent-resistant. It is mostly produced from a woven glass fabric and non-woven glass core which are a combination of epoxy synthetic resin. The epoxy composites have numerous applications in various industries including aerospace and defence industry, automotive and transportation industry, marine and oil & gas, wind energy, sporting & consumer goods, electrical & electronics, construction industry among others.
Global epoxy composites market is segmented into four notable segments which are type, resin type, manufacturing process and end-user.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into glass fiber, cotton fiber and paper fiber
• On the basis of resin type, the market is segmented into epoxy resin, phenolic resin and melamine resin
• On the basis of manufacturing process the market is segmented into lay-up, compression molding, resin injection, resin transfer molding, filament winding and pultrusion
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into aerospace & defence, automotive & transportation, marine and oil & gas, wind energy, sporting & consumer goods, electrical & electronics, construction and others
Some of the major players in the market are:
• Huntsman International LLC.
• Owens Corning
• Hexcel Corporation
• Rotec Composite Group B.V.
• ISOSPORT Composite Components GmbH
• Scott Bader Company Ltd.
• SGL Carbon
• Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd.
• IDI Composites International
• Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
• TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
• TEIJIN LIMITED,
• TPI Composites
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook