Europe Child Resistant Packaging Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product (Caps and Closure, Blister and Clamshells, Joint Container Tubes, Bags and Pouches, Cartons, Others), Material Type (Plastic, Glass, Metal, Paper & Paperboard), Packaging Type (Non-Reclosable Packaging, Special Blister Packaging, Reclosable Packaging), End-User (Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Home Care & Toiletries, Chemical & Fertilizers, Automotive, Cannabis, Tobacco, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
Child resistant packaging is designed in a way that it becomes difficult for children less than five years of age to easily open and gain access to the harmful and toxic substances kept inside the packaged products. The type of packaging is difficult to open for children and senior citizen but is comfortable for adults to utilize properly. The packaging type makes it tough to access the items within an appropriate time, but not difficult for the adults regarding its use. Child-resistant packaging reduces child mortality from the unintentional ingestion of oral prescription drugs.
Europe child-resistant packaging market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on product, material type, packaging type and end-user.
• On the basis of product, the market is segmented into caps and closure, blister and clamshells, joint container tubes, bags and pouches, cartons and others.
• On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into plastic, glass, metal, paper & paperboard.
• On the basis of packaging type, the market is segmented into non-reclosable packaging, special blister packaging and reclosable packaging.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, cosmetics & personal care, home care & toiletries, chemical & fertilizers, automotive, cannabis, tobacco and others.
The key market players for Europe child-resistant packaging market are listed below:
• WestRock Company
• Berry Global Inc.
• Amcor plc
• Körber Medipak Systems GmbH
• WINPAK LTD
• ABC Packaging Direct
• Carow Packaging Inc.
• Colbert Packaging
• Comar LLC
• Ecobliss Holding BV
• Gerresheimer AG
• Kaufman Container
• LA Packaging
• MJS Packaging
• Mold-Rite Plastics
• O.Berk Company, LLC
• Origin Pharma Packaging
• Parkway Plastics Inc.
• Sun Grown
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook