Europe Bag-in-Box Packaging Machine Market- Industry Yrends and Forecast to 2026
By Machine Type (Standalone, Integrated), Automation Type (Semi-Automatic, Automatic, Manual), Packaging Material (Plastic, Paper & Paperboard, Metal, Others), Output Capacity (10 Bags/min, 11-50 Bags/min, 51-100 Bags/min, Above 100 Bags/min), Filling Technology (Aseptic, Non-Aseptic), End User (Food & Beverages, Paints & Lubricants, Personal Care, Household Products, Healthcare, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., Spain, Italy, France, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium. Turkey, Rest of Europe)
Bag-in-box packaging is a traditional flexible packaging technique which is widely used to shield the products from environmental factors & exposure from damage. This flexible technique is applied in various industries from food & beverages to household industries. Bag-in-box packaging is useful for both liquid and dry products where the product is placed in the flexible bags and then placed inside the cardboard box. The inner bag is generally made from metallized thermoplastic materials include polyethylene and/or polyvinylidene chloride. The bag-in-box packaging offers various benefits such as longer shelf life, easily dispensable, offers a safe filling process, preserves and helps in protecting the quality of valuable products.
The disposal of bag-in-box packaging is also more environmentally friendly than rigid packaging material, the cardboard box and wrapping bag, as it separates easily, and recycled separately, which helps to reduce environmental impact. The packaging has less volume and light in weight, which supports the easy & reduced cost of transportation. These factors will boost the growth of bag-in-box packaging machine market.
Europe bag-in-box packaging machine market is segmented into six notable segments which are machine type, automation type, packaging material, output capacity, filling technology and end user.
• On the basis of machine type, the market is segmented into integrated and standalone.
• On the basis of automation type, the market is segmented into automatic, semi-automatic and manual.
• On the basis of packaging material, the market is segmented into plastics, metals, paper and paperboard and others.
• On the basis of output capacity, the market is segmented into 10 bags/min, 11-50 bags/min, 51-100 bags/min and above 100 bags/min.
• On the basis of filling technology, the market is segmented into aseptic and non-aseptic.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food and beverages, household products, paints and lubricants, healthcare, personal care and others.
The key players of Europe bag-in-box packaging machine market are:
• DS Smith
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Alfa Laval
• Pattyn Group
• Scholle IPN
• Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
• ProXES GmbH
• Flexifill Ltd.
• TORR Industries
• ABCO Automation, Inc.
• IC Filling Systems
• Kreuzmayr Maschinenbau GmbH
• Gossamer Structures (Pty) Ltd
• Triangle Package Machinery Co.
• Quadrant Equipment
• voran Maschinen GmbH
• Smurfit Kappa
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook