U.S. Automatic Optical Inspection Systems in Healthcare Packaging Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Component (Hardware Software, Services), Type (2D, 3D), Product Type (PC-Based and Smart Camera Based), Platform (PC-Based, Vision Controllers, Standalone Vision Systems, Vision Sensors and Image-Based Barcode Readers), Function (Inspection, Measurement, Others), Technology (Microcurrent High Voltage Leak Detection HVLD, Vacuum Decay Technology, Non-Contact Airborne Ultrasonic Technology, Volumetric Imaging Technology, Others), Packaging Material (Glass, Polymers), Application (Container, Blister Packs, Bags, Carton, Stopper, Cap & Crimp, Others)
The automatic optical inspection system is the system which is required for inspecting, providing the imaging-based automatic inspection and analysis for healthcare packaging. The analysis or the inspection is been done on the basis of the packaging material, the type of the medicine product to be packed and the labelling. The packaging practice carried out is focused on the health benefits of the consumers. It is done for the consumer’s knowledge and providing the way to use the particular product to avoid any ill effects on human health.
The type of technology used in automatic optical inspection systems are microcurrent high voltage leak detection HVLD, vacuum decay technology, non-contact airborne ultrasonic technology, force measurement technology, volumetric imaging technology and others.
The automatic optical inspection system in healthcare packaging is done using the combination of the hardware and the software which helps in providing the guidance to devices for the execution of their respective functions based on the capturing and processing of images. The systems which are used for inspecting the healthcare materials should be equipped with features such as greater robustness, reliability, and stability for preserving the sterility of medical devices and products.
The automatic optical inspection system in healthcare packaging plays an important role in inspecting the end product and measuring the quantity and quality of the end product stored in it and the packaging product. These systems can be used for inspecting the packaging products like containers, blister packs, bags, cartons, stopper, cap and crimp and others.
The U.S. automatic optical inspection systems in healthcare packaging market is segmented into eight notable segments which are component, type, product type, platform, function, technology, packaging material and application.
• On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services. Hardware is sub-segmented into camera, computer system, sensors, frame grabber, lenses, lighting system, others. Sensors are further segmented into CMOS, CCD. Lighting system is further segmented into LED, ultraviolet (UV), infrared (IR), fluorescent and others.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into 3D and 2D.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into PC-based and smart camera-based.
• On the basis of platform, the market is segmented into PC-based, vision controllers, standalone vision systems, vision sensors and image-based barcode readers.
• On the basis of function, the market is segmented into inspection, measurement, others. Inspection is further segmented into color verification, contamination inspection, others.
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into microcurrent high voltage leak detection HVLD, vacuum decay technology, non-contact airborne ultrasonic technology, volumetric imaging technology, others.
• On the basis of packaging material, the market is segmented into glass, polymers. Glass is sub- segmented into type I, type II, type III and type IV. Polymers are sub-segmented into polyolefin, polyethylene, polypropylene, poly vinyl chloride, others.
• On the basis of the application, the market is segmented into container, blister packs, bags, cartons, stopper, cap and crimp, others. Container is sub- segmented into vial, ampoules, prefilled syringes, auto-injectors, cartridges, bottles, others. Vial is further segmented into 1ML, 2ML, 6ML, 10ML, 20ML and 50ML. Bottles are further segmented into bottles, by leak testers, linear and continuous motion leak testers, trimmer mount leak testers.
The key market players for U.S. automatic optical inspection systems in healthcare packaging market are:
• KEYENCE CORPORATION
• OCTUM GmbH
• PHOENIX IMAGING
• SEA VISION S.r.l.
• BREVETTI CEA S.P.A
• Körber Medipak Systems GmbH
• ANTARES VISION S.p.A.
• Mercator Robotec Inc.
• Dabrico, Inc
• HEUFT SYSTEMTECHNIK GMBH
• Banner Engineering Corp.
• Packaging Technologies and Inspection
• COGNEX CORPORATION
• Omron Microscan Systems, Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook