Asia-Pacific Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Pin Type (6 Pin, 7 Pin, 8 Pin, 9 Pin), Cable Length (0.8M, 1.6M, 0.45 M, 0.90 M), Patient Type (Infant, Child, Adult), Application (Finger Except Thumb, Any Finger or Toe, Foot/Hand), End User (Clinical, Hospital), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
A disposable SpO2 sensor is a small clip like medical device that monitors the patient blood saturation level. This medical device can attach either on finger, toe and hand. Doctor utilizes these sensors to check how well the patient’s heart is pumping.
The SpO2 sensor is used in pulse monitoring for measuring oxygen levels and oxygen saturation level in blood. This sensor can be useful in cases of anaemia, heart attack or heart failure, congenital heart defects, pneumonia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and lung cancer. This market has ability to cater various age categories of patients from infant to adult. Some of the factors which are driving the market are increasing adoption of disposable SpO2 sensors, increasing need to curtail healthcare costs through medical devices and the restraint of the market are lack of awareness in developing nations.
Asia-Pacific disposable SpO2 sensor market is segmented into five notable segments which are pin type, cable length, patient type, application and end user.
• On the basis of pin type, the market is segmented into 6 Pin, 7 Pin, 8 Pin and 9 Pin
• On the basis of cable length, the market is segmented into 0.8M, 1.6M, 0.45M and 0.90M
• On the basis of patient type, the market is segmented into infant, child and adult
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into finger except thumb, any finger or toe and foot/hand
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into clinical and hospital
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific disposable Spo2 sensor market are:
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• TE Connectivity
• CareOx LLC
• CONMED Corporation
• Honeywell International, Inc
• NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION
• Nuova GmbH
• Shenzhen Med-Link Electronics Tech Co.,Ltd
• Shenzhen Medke Technology Co.,Ltd
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook