Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Asia-Pacific data center construction market is expected to reach a CAGR of 12.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Infrastructure Type (electrical Infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general infrastructure), Data Center Type (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4), Organization Size (small size organization, medium size organization, large size organization ), Vertical (Banking, financial services and insurance, IT & Telecommunications, Government & Defense, Healthcare, Retail Colocation, Power & Energy, Manufacturing, Others), Country (Japan, China, Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• In infrastructure type, mechanical infrastructure segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR because mechanical infrastructure has potential to reduce the overall project cost, makes the use of space with high efficiency, and provides high safety features.
• In data center type, tier IV segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR because Tier 4 has many advantages over tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 data centers such as high availability at over 99.99%, planned & unplanned outages do not cause any disruption to equipment, all equipment is dual-powered, fault-resistant and others.
• In organization size, small organization segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR because the government funding to the small size organization has enforce the small size organization to expand their business in the future. Due to which the amount of data generated by these organization need to manage such that the data must be secure from theft. This factor tends to increase the need of data construction in the coming future.
• In vertical, retail colocation segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026 because rapidly increasing Ecommerce websites.
Key Market Players
The key market players for Asia-Pacific data center construction market are listed below:
• Currie & Brown Holdings Limited
• DPR Construction
• Holder Construction Company
• Jones Engineering Group
• Turner Construction Company
• FORTIS CONSTRUCTION, INC,
• ISG plc
• Schneider Electric
• Structure Tone
• M. A. Mortenson Company
• ROGERS-O’BRIEN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD
• Brasfield & Gorrie
• Pepper Construction
• The Boldt Company
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook