Asia-Pacific Cell-based Assays Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Type (Cell Viability Assay, Cytotoxicity Assay, Cell Death Assay, Cell Proliferation Assay, Others), Product & Services (Consumables, Services, Instruments and Software), Technology (Flow Cytometry, High Throughput Screening, High Content Screening, Label Free Detection), Application (Drug Discovery, Basic Research, Others), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic & Research Institutions, Government Organizations, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
Cell-based assays are basically used for biological testing such as potency and mechanism of action of drug product. Cell-based assays are the method to study living cell by considering different parameters such as pharmacokinetic study and pharmacodynamics study. Cell viability assay is expected to dominate global cell based assays with the increasing demand for measuring cellular metabolism and enzyme activity.
Cell-based assays are basically in-vitro assays which helps in the drug development process. It is used for cytotoxic testing, determination of actual potency of drug product and drug substances and for the determination of mechanism of action of drug substances. It can be of different types such as cell viability assays, cell proliferation assays and cell death assays.
The Asia-Pacific cell based assays market is segmented into six notable segments which are on the basis of by type, product and services, technology, application, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into cell viability assay, cell proliferation assay, cytotoxicity assay, cell death assay, others.
• On the basis of product and services, the market is segmented consumables, services, instruments and software.
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into flow cytometry, label free detection, high content screening, high throughput screening.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into drug discovery, basic research, others.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic & research institutions, contract research organizations, government organizations and others.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect.
The key market players for Asia-Pacific cell based assays market are listed below:
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Merck KGaA
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Aurelia Bioscience Ltd
• BioAgilytix Labs
• BioVision Inc.
• Cell Signaling Technology, Inc
• Enzo Biochem Inc
• Eurofins Scientific
• LakePharma, Inc
• Miltenyi Biotec
• XenoDiagnostics, LLCPlease Note: The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook