Asia-Pacific Cartoning Machines Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Machine Type (Vertical Cartoning Machines/ Top Load, Horizontal Cartoning Machines/ End Load), Carton Type (Stand Up Straight, Closed, Folded, Bag-In-Box, Side-Seamed, Others), Capacity (Up to 70 CPM, 70 to 150 CPM, 150 to 400 CPM, Above 400 CPM), Dimension (Up TO 200 CM3, 200 to 1000 CM3, 1000 to 5000 CM3, Above 5000 CM3), Process (Online Cartoning Machine, Offline Cartoning Machine), Distribution Channel (B2B, Distributor/Broker, Others), Application (Food, Beverages, Healthcare, Personal Care, Homecare, Chemical, Others), Country (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
A cartoner is a packaging machine that makes cardboards/ carton. Cartoning machines can be divided into two types: Vertical cartoning machines and horizontal cartoning machines. Cartons or corrugated boards are considered to cause less or no harm to the environment, as they are recyclable. The various properties like durability, high strength, easy accessibility and others, possessed by these cartons, makes them highly efficient and the best option for packaging of various products. Due to this reason, manufacturers of different industries like food, pharmaceutical and others are adopting cartoning machines in their industries, in order to pack various goods with cartons.
Asia-Pacific cartoning machines market is segmented into seven notable segments which are machine type, carton type, capacity, dimension, process, distribution channel and application.
• On the basis of machine type, the market is segmented into vertical cartoning machines/ top load and horizontal cartoning machines/ end load.
• On the basis of carton type, the market is segmented into stand up straight, closed, folded, bag-in-box, side-seamed and others.
• On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into up to 70 CPM, 70 to 150 CPM, 150 to 400 CPM and above 400 CPM.
• On the basis of dimension, the market is segmented into up to 200 cm3, 200 to 1000 cm3, 1000 to 5000 cm3, above 5000 cm3.
• On the basis of process, the market is segmented into online cartoning machine and offline cartoning machine.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into B2B, distributor/broker, others.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food, beverages, healthcare, personal care, homecare, chemical, others.
The key market players for Asia-Pacific cartoning machines market are listed below:
• I.M.A. INDUSTRIA MACCHINE AUTOMATICHE S.P.A
• Omori Machinery Co., Ltd.
• Marchesini Group S.p.A.
• OPTIMA packaging group GmbH
• ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
• Douglas Machine Inc.
• EconoCorp Inc.
• Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd.
• Körber AG.
• Langley Holdings plc
• Coesia S.p.A.
• Mpac Group plc
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• ROVEMA GmbH
• SHIBUYA CORPORATION
• Cama 1 S.P.A.
• Jacob White Packaging Ltd.
• ADCO Manufacturing
• SENZANI BREVETTI SpA
• BERGAMI USAPlease Note: The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook