Asia-Pacifc Semiconductor IP Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
By Type (CPU SIP, Wired SIP, GPU SIP, Memory SIP, DSP SIP, Library SIP, Infrastructure SIP, Digital SIP, Analog SIP, Wireless SIP and Others), Form (Soft Form, Hard Form), IP Source (Licensing, Royalty), Channel (Direct Sources, Internet Catalogue), End User (Automotive, Telecom, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Defense, Commercial, Medical and Others), Country (China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Semiconductor IP is intellectual property of the designer or provider for integrated circuit (IC) or logic or cell which can be reusable core. Semiconductor IP core can also be termed as IP core or IP block or design SIP. These designs are traded by providers under right to use and copy the design to generate revenues.
Asia-Pacific semiconductor IP market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of type, form, IP source, channel, and end user.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into CPU SIP, wired SIP, GPU SIP, memory SIP, DSP SIP, library SIP, infrastructure SIP, digital SIP, analog SIP, wireless SIP and others
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into soft form and hard form
• On the basis of IP source, the market is segmented into licensing and royalty
• On the basis of channel, the market is segmented into direct sources and internet catalogue
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into automotive, telecom, consumer electronics, industrial, defense, commercial, medical and others
• Dolphin Design
• Arm Limited
• Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
• SYNOPSYS, INC.
• Imagination Technologies Limited
• CEVA, Inc.
• ACHRONIX SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION
• FARADAY TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
• Lattice Semiconductor
• Digital Core Design
• Dream Chip Technologies GmbH
• eMemory Technology Inc
• Wave Computing, Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook