Leon Building Construction Industry Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics (Databook Series) – Market Size in Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments, Key Growth Trends, and Risk Assessment
Mexico construction industry is facing growth challenges due to decline in valuation of peso in comparison to US dollars. This may result in increased prices for construction equipment and materials. Towards end of 2016, construction material prices went up by 6-8% which is likely to continue as import of construction materials become costly in terms of Mexican currency. This may also result in several projects being put on hold or cancelled if investment does not look viable. The government has recently decreased fuel subsidies which has caused 20% rise in petrol prices. Experts predict that increase in gasoline prices will impact the construction segment and cost of construction is likely to increase.
Real estate segment of Mexico is strongly influenced by international relationships of the country with United States and Canada. Quite a few projects are underway in Puerto Vallarta, Zona Romantica which is one of the key areas of real estate development currently. Demand for residential homes is predicted to increase across Tijuana, Hermosillo, Leon, Toluca, Merida, Monterrey, Queretaro and Guadalajara.
Building construction industry in Leon is expected to record a CAGR of 1.7% to reach US$ 2,339.3 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 0.7% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Leon, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Leon Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Leon, both in value and volume terms.
• Leon Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Leon by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Leon Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Leon by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Leon Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Leon by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Leon Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Leon by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Leon: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Leon.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Leon’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook