Hanoi Building Construction Industry Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics (Databook Series) – Market Size in Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments, Key Growth Trends, and Risk Assessment
Recovery of economic conditions in the country, government investments in infrastructure projects, increase in issuance of building permits and growth in residential construction is driving the progress of this industry. The construction industry outlook for next five years looks optimistic due to investments in transport systems, energy and utilities and reasonably priced housing projects. The government plans to increase housing area of the country from 16.7 meter square per person in 2015 to 25 meter square per person by 2020. It also intends to build one million affordable houses by 2020. For this strategic initiative, it has launched certain programs such as Housing for Poor Rural Families Program, lower rent residential units for industrial zone employees and urban social housing for low income groups.
Since 2016 was a profitable year, 2017 appears to be a bright year for residential market in Vietnam. Purchases and launch of new residential units were high as well in the beginning of 2017 for Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi. Vietnamese economy is currently one of the best performing across Southeast Asia, which is expected to contribute to the growth of residential construction and the industry as a whole. In terms of office space also, Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi were leading with increased net absorption rates.
Building construction industry in Hanoi is expected to record a CAGR of 22.6% to reach US$ 4,045.9 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 18.9% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Hanoi, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Hanoi Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Hanoi, both in value and volume terms.
• Hanoi Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Hanoi by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Hanoi Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Hanoi by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Hanoi Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Hanoi by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Hanoi Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Hanoi by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Hanoi: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Hanoi.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Hanoi’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook