Global Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID) in Healthcare Market-Analysis and Forecast, (2017-2021)(Focus on Component, RFID Tags, Country Analysis, Application and Competitive Landscape)
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is a wireless technology which aligns with radio frequency waves to track the tags attached to the objects and people. In healthcare, RFID technology helps in monitoring patient, real time tracking of assets, medication authentication, wait time monitoring, and hand washing, among others. The main reasons or factors driving the growth of RFID technology market in healthcare include price, capability and size. As the price of RFID technology is showing a constant downfall, its demand has been extensively increasing in healthcare (both private as well as government hospitals). RFID market in healthcare is projected to experience a remarkable growth in the next 5 years.
The report constitutes of an extensive study of RFID technology in the healthcare market. It includes a thorough analysis of different types of components using RFID technology in healthcare. RFID technology in healthcare market has further been segmented in terms of application, which helps in understanding the need of deploying RFID technology into different applications. It further explains the driving factors, challenges and growth opportunities of RFID technology in the healthcare market. Major players have been identified on the basis of portfolio diversification related to RFID enabled technology, geographical presence and developments related to RFID technology in healthcare.
The market report presents a detailed and investigative study of the entire market and provides a comprehensive insight into various forms of developments, trends and key participants. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this dynamic market, the report also provides a comprehensive section on competitive landscape, market share analysis, competitor benchmarking, and their positioning within the global RFID in the healthcare market.
A detailed section of company profiling has been incorporated in order to understand the players’ strategic behavior. The RFID technology in healthcare market is further explained and analyzed on the basis of geography, which has been categorized into four regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Moreover, the country analysis has also been done in order to have a clear picture of RFID technology in the healthcare market. The growth rate of various countries has been calculated based on the country’s frequency in adopting RFID technology in the healthcare market, ongoing developments in the regions by the government as well as the private entities.
The answers to the following key questions can be found in the report:
What is the size, in terms of revenue, of RFID in Healthcare market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021?
What are different type of components for RFID products in Healthcare by respective manufacturers?
What is the revenue generation of RFID in Healthcare being utilized by different end-use applications in 2016 and their growth prospects?
How increase in a number of RFID Tags is affecting the growth of RFID in Healthcare market?
What is the market size of RFID in Healthcare on the basis of different regions?
What are the key trends and opportunities in RFID in Healthcare market, pertaining to countries included in different regions?
How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the market by analyzing the futuristic scenario of RFID in Healthcare market?
What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for RFID technology in Healthcare during the forecast period?
What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global RFID in Healthcare market?
What kind of new strategies is being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
What is the competitive strength of key players in the RFID in Healthcare market by analyzing through a market share analysis and competitive benchmarking model?
Who are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles?
- Executive Summary
- 1 Report Scope and Methodology
- 1.1. Scope of the Report
- 1.2. Global RFID in Healthcare Market Segmentation
- 1.3. Key Learnings
- 1.4. Research Methodology
- 1.4.1. Data Triangulation
- 1.4.2. Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
- 1.4.3. Key Data Points From Primary Sources
- 1.4.4. Top-Down Approach (Segmental Analysis)
- 1.4.5. Bottom-Up Approach (Segmental Analysis)
- 1.4.6. Assumption and Limitations
- 1.4.7. Data and Prediction Modelling
- 2. Market Overview
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. RFID in Healthcare Working Principle
- 2.3. Trust-Risk Model
- 2.4. Case Study
- 3. Market Dynamics
- 3.1.1. Market Drivers
- 3.1.2. Market Restraints
- 3.1.3. Market Opportunities
- 4. Competitive Landscape
- 4.1. Key Developments & Strategies
- 4.1.1. Product Launch & Developments
- 4.1.2. Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Contracts
- 4.1.3. Business Expansions and Certifications
- 4.1.4. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 4.1.5. Other Developments and Recognitions
- 4.2. Value Chain Analysis
- 4.3. Industry Attractiveness
- 5. Industry Analysis
- 5.1. SWOT Analysis
- 5.2. PESTEL Analysis
- 5.3. Patent Landscape
- 5.4. Regulatory bodies/ Consortiums/ Associations
- 6. Global RFID in Healthcare Market by Component
- 6.1. Overview
- 6.2. RFID Tags
- 6.3. RFID Readers
- 6.4. Systems & Softwares
- 7. Global RFID in Healthcare Market by Application
- 7.1. Overview
- 7.2. Inventory Management
- 7.3. Patient Monitoring and Tracking
- 7.4. Medication Authentication and Control
- 7.5. Access Control
- 7.6. Others
- 8. Global RFID in Healthcare Market by Geography
- 8.1. Overview
- 8.2. North America
- 8.2.1. The U.S.
- 8.2.2. Canada
- 8.3. Europe
- 8.3.1. Germany
- 8.3.2. France
- 8.3.3. The U.K.
- 8.3.4. Rest of Europe
- 8.4. Asia Pacific (APAC)
- 8.4.1. China
- 8.4.2. India
- 8.4.3. Rest of APAC
- 8.5. Rest of the World (RoW)
- 9. Company Profiles
- 9.1. Awarepoint Corporation
- 9.2. CAEN RFID srl
- 9.3. Dolphin RFID Pvt. Ltd.
- 9.4. Ekahau, Inc.
- 9.5. GAO RFID Inc.
- 9.6. Impinj, Inc.
- 9.7. Intermec (Honeywell International Inc.)
- 9.8. LogiTag Systems Ltd.
- 9.9. MetraTec GmbH
- 9.10. Radianse
- 9.11. SMARTRAC N.V.
- 9.12. Sonitor RTLS Technologies
- 9.13. Stanley Innerspace
- 9.14. STid Electronic Identification
- 9.15. Tagsys RFID Group, Inc. (CXIgnited)
- 9.16. ThingMagic, Inc.
- 9.17. VIZBEE RFID Solutions
- 9.18. WaveMark, Inc
- List of Tables
- Major Differences Between RFID Technology And Barcode Scanners
- Global RFID Market in Healthcare (2016 & 2021) Overview
- Trust-Risk Model
- Growth of Geriatric Population in 2016 and 2018
- Emerging Private Players in RFID Healthcare Market
- Recent Product Launch & Developments
- Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Contracts
- Business Expansions and Certifications
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Other Developments and Recognitions
- Patent Landscape
- Regulatory bodies/ Consortiums/ Associations
- List of Figures
- Global RFID Market, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Market, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Market by Component, 2016
- Global Healthcare RFID Market by Component, 2021
- Healthcare RFID Market by Application, 2016 and 2021
- Global RFID in Healthcare Market by Geography, 2016 & 2021 ($Million)
- Flowchart (Monitoring Section)
- Flowchart (Tracking Section)
- Global Smartphones Users, 2014-220
- Value Chain Analysis
- Global RFID in Healthcare Market, By Components
- Global Healthcare RFID Market, by Component, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Tags Market, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Types of RFID Tags
- Global Healthcare RFID Readers Market, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Systems and Software Market, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global RFID in Healthcare Market, By Application
- Global Healthcare RFID Market, By Application, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Market, Inventory Management, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Market, Patient Monitoring and Tracking, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Market, Medication Authentication & Control, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Market, Access Control, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Global Healthcare RFID Market, Others, 2017-2021 ($Million)
- Geographical Scenario
- Status of RFID Technology in Healthcare Across Different Regions
- Global RFID in Healthcare Market,2016-2021, by Geography (in $Million)
- Awarepoint Corporation :SWOT Analysis
- Awarepoint Corporation :Product Portfolio
- CAEN RFID srl :SWOT Analysis
- CAEN RFID srl :Product Portfolio
- Dolphin RFID Pvt. Ltd. :SWOT Analysis
- Dolphin RFID Pvt. Ltd. :Product Portfolio
- Ekahau, Inc. :SWOT Analysis
- Ekahau, Inc. :Product Portfolio
- GAO RFID Inc. :SWOT Analysis
- GAO RFID Inc. :Product Portfolio
- Impinj, Inc. :SWOT Analysis
- Impinj, Inc. :Product Portfolio
- Honeywell International Inc. : Product Portfolio
- Honeywell International Inc. : SWOT Analysis
- LogiTag Systems, Ltd. : Product Portfolio
- LogiTag Systems, Ltd. : SWOT Analysis
- MetraTec GmbH:Product Portfolio
- MetraTec GmbH:SWOT Analysis
- Radianse:Product Portfolio
- Radianse:SWOT Analysis
- SMARTRAC N.V. :Product Portfolio
- SMARTRAC N.V. :SWOT Analysis
- Sonitor RTLS Technologies:Product Portfolio
- Sonitor RTLS Technologies:SWOT Analysis
- Stanley Innerspace:Product Portfolio
- Stanley Innerspace:SWOT Analysis
- STid Electronic Identification :Product Portfolio
- STid Electronic Identification :SWOT Analysis
- Tagsys RFID Group, Inc.:Product Portfolio
- Tagsys RFID Group, Inc.:SWOT Analysis
- ThingMagic, Inc.:Product Portfolio
- ThingMagic, Inc.:SWOT Analysis
- VIZBEE RFID Solutions: SWOT Analysis
- WaveMark, Inc :Product Portfolio
- WaveMark, Inc :SWOT Analysis