Amazon.com – SWOT Framework Analysis
Amazon.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational electronic commerce company. It is America's largest online retailer. The company offers books, apparel, electronics products and home improvement products through its online website, www.amazon.com. Amazon also operates through various international websites. Amazon has established separate websites in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, and China. On November 21, 2005, Amazon entered the S&P 500 index, and, on December 31, 2008, the S&P 100 index.
A SWOT Analysis is a strategic planning tool used to evaluate:
involved in a project or in a business venture. It involves identifying the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. Aruvian’s R’search analyzes the company Amazon.com, Inc in the SWOT Framework Analysis.
The report includes the following:
- Business segment analysis of Amazon.com, Inc
- Major products & services of Amazon.com, Inc
- Profile of the industry Amazon.com, Inc operates in
- Profile of its major competitors – Barnes & Noble Inc., eBay Inc and Wal-Mart Stores.
- SWOT Analysis of Amazon.com, Inc
- Future Perspective of Amazon.com, Inc
Aruvian Research’s report Amazon.com – SWOT Framework Analysis has a broad ranging content suitable for industry experts as well as logically initiating the industry beginners.
- A. Executive Summary
- B. Profile of Amazon.com
- B.1 Industry Profile
- B.2 Corporate Profile
- B.3 Business Segment Analysis
- B.4 Major Products & Services
- B.5 Future Perspective: Amazon.com
- C. Competitor Profiles
- C.1 Barnes & Noble Inc.
- C.1.1 Corporate Profile
- C.1.2 Business Segment Analysis
- C.2 eBay Inc.
- C.2.1 Corporate Profile
- C.2.2 Business Segment Analysis
- D. SWOT Framework Analysis
- D.1 Strengths to Build Upon
- D.2 Weaknesses to Overcome
- D.3 Opportunities to Exploit
- D.4 Threats to Overcome
- E. Glossary of Terms