Smart Homes Market Research Report by Technology (Cellular Network Technologies, Protocols & Standards, and Wireless Communication Technologies), by Component (Entertainment Controls, HVAC Control, Home Appliances, Home Healthcare, and Lighting Control) - United States Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The United States Smart Homes Market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period. Economic development and substantial infrastructure development have constituted regional revenue generation. Further, the patterns associated with domestic production, import and export, and consumption have helped market participants to analyze and capitalize on potential opportunities. Besides, the qualitative and quantitative parameters provided in the report with detailed analysis highlights the driving and restraining factors of the United States Smart Homes Market.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Smart Homes to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Smart Homes Market studied across Cellular Network Technologies, Protocols & Standards, and Wireless Communication Technologies. The Cellular Network Technologies further studied across CDMA Networks, GSM/HSPA Networks, and LTE Networks. The Protocols & Standards further studied across Black Box, Building Automation and Control Network (BACNet), Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI), Digital Multiplexer (DMX), Ethernet, KNX, Lonworks, Modbus, and Power Line Communication (PLC). The Wireless Communication Technologies further studied across Bluetooth, Enocean, Infrared, Thread, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, and ZigBee.
Based on Component, the Smart Homes Market studied across Entertainment Controls, HVAC Control, Home Appliances, Home Healthcare, Lighting Control, Security and Access Control, and Smart Kitchen. The Entertainment Controls further studied across Audio, Volume, & Multimedia Room Controls, Home Theater System Controls, and Touchscreens and Keypads. The HVAC Control further studied across Actuators, Control Valves, Dampers, Heating and Cooling Coils, Pumps & Fans, Sensors, Smart Thermostats, and Smart Vents. The Lighting Control further studied across Accessories, Daylight Sensors, Dimmers, Occupancy Sensors, Relays, Switches, and Timers. The Security and Access Control further studied across Access Control and Video Surveillance.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the United States Smart Homes Market including ABB Ltd., Acuity Brands, Inc., Control4 Corporation, Emerson Electric Corporation, and General Electric Company.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Homes Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Smart Homes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Smart Homes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Smart Homes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Smart Homes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Smart Homes Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the United States Smart Homes Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook